GENERAL CONDITIONS, COOKIES, CONFIDENTIALITY AND COPYRIGHT
Note and legal information
Maisonnettesenprovence (.com .fr), hereinafter referred to as maisonnettesenprovence, is the property of Nanou Lonardi, SIREN 428 473 193. The use of the site by the user/visitor is the complete acceptance of all Terms and Conditions described below. When you use the Site or the Services offered by the Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions whether or not you use these Services. These Terms govern your access to the Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1 The user/visitor, as a condition for using the Site maisonnettesenprovence, warrants that it will not be used for any purpose prohibited by the Terms and Conditions of use set forth in this Agreement.
2 The user/visitor also declares not to use the Site maisonnettesenprovence for committing illegal actions and/or acts sanctioned by national and international norms and laws.
3 The use of the Site maisonnettesenprovence is prohibited if it results in
damaging, disabling, overloading, or endangering the Website or interfering with the use and enjoyment of other users of the Site.
4 The user cannot obtain or attempt to obtain any material and/or information, regardless of or by any means, if it is not intentionally made available or provided through the services offered by the Site maisonnettesenprovence.
5 The use of the information contained in the Site is authorized for information purposes only, personal and non-commercial.
6 Duplication, copying or modification of documents and/or images which constitute an integral part of the Site is prohibited if it is not accompanied by an explicit request made with the Site and authorized by this Site.
7 The rights you will enjoy constitute a license to use and NOT a transfer of title of ownership. It is understood at this time that maisonnettesenprovence may revoke this authorization at any time and that, as soon as you receive such notice, you must immediately cease all activities affected by this prohibition of use or revoked authorization.
8 The limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a link to the Site maisonnettesenprovence (.fr .com) may be granted, solely and exclusively if this link does not infringe on maisonnettesenprovence and its services in a false, defamatory and/or offensive manner. Anyone interested in placing on his own site a link or any other method of connection to this Site must first request authorization from the Site maisonnettesenprovence by means of an email communication found in the contact form. However, maisonnettesenprovence does not allow any connection to its own Site through the “framing” modality.
9 Maisonnettesenprovence reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to bring modifications to the Site and/or the Services and/or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
COOKIES OR TRACERS
These cookies collect information about how users use a website. They do not collect information that could identify a user.
All information collected through these cookies remains anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a website.
By using our Site, the user agrees that such cookies may be installed on his own device.
These are permanent cookies used to identify (in anonymous mode or not) the preferences of the user and thus improve his / her browsing experience.
Cookies of third parties
Google will use this information in order to measure your use of the website, complete reports on website activities intended for operators of the Site itself and provide other services related to website activities and use of Internet. Google will not associate your IP address with any other information in its possession.
By using this website, you will be required to consent to the processing of your personal data by Google for the Terms and Conditions set forth above.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
No personal data coming from the web service will be communicated or broadcast, except in the cases expressly foreseen by the law.
Personal data provided voluntarily by users through a telematic contact are used solely for the purpose of performing a requested service and are communicated to third parties only for this purpose.
The emails received will be archived on computers protected by a password, with firewall and antivirus software constantly updated, while retaining the possibility for the sender to exercise all his rights provided by Law n ° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy in particular to know the data contained in the archive and to obtain the modification or cancellation thereof. The sensitive data of the users will not in any case be shared with other companies, nor published or ceded to third parties, unless authorized by the interested parties.
BRANDS AND COPYRIGHT
- All trademarks mentioned in our Site belong to their legitimate owners; third party trademarks, product names, trade names, company names and companies mentioned may be trademarks of the respective owners or trademarks registered by other companies and used for the sole purpose of explanation and for the benefit of the owner without any infringement of copyright in force.
- All the material contained in this Site is the property of maisonnettesenprovence and/or the companies represented, and French and European laws are applied in the matter of Copyright;
Possible other texts from other sources are also protected by copyright and are the property of the respective Trademarks Owners.
- All information and contents (texts, graphics and images) appearing on our Site are the property of maisonnettesenprovence and/or the companies represented therein. If, unintentionally, material has been published that is subject to copyright or in violation of the law, we ask you to communicate it to us and we will endeavor to withdraw it immediately.
- Maisonnettesenprovence has no responsibility for the sites to which it is possible to access through the connections present within our Site. Similarly, with regard to these pages, maisonnettesenprovence intends to violate no copyright.
- Maisonnettesenprovence reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes at any time to the Site as a whole and also to these “Terms and Conditions of Use”.
Les Maisonnettes de Lourmarin
Rue de la Juiverie 84
160 Lourmarin (France)
SIREN 428 473 193
+33 6 83 06 79 75